Human Resources Department
We look forward to serving you. As you navigate through the site you will find valuable information and resources provided by the department. Our services include:
- Providing Fingerprinting
- Coordinating the Washtenaw County Substitute Automated Calling System, Aesop
- Being county liaison to vendor employing substitute teachers
- Managing the acquisition of talent as well other aspects of the employment process
- Facilitating on-boarding activities for new employees
- Facilitating Safe Schools testing and compliance for all WISD employees
- Providing leadership in planning and facilitating the recruitment and retention of employees
- Fostering employee engagement and talent development
- Supervising the employee performance evaluation process
- Coordinating employee coverage due to absences, leaves, and job vacancies
- Serving as a resource for employees and administrators
- Maintaining all employee records and administering benefits
- Assisting in employee relations issues and contract administration
- Monitoring and tracking regulatory compliance
Please click the appropriate link on the left for further information on any of the above services.
We look forward to serving you!
Cassandra Harmon-Higgins, Esq.
Executive Director of Human Resources and Legal Services