Exposure Control Plan for Handling & Disposing of Body Fluids & Regulated Medical Waste
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Layoff and Recall
Section 504 and ADA Complaint Procedures
OK 2 SAY
Professional Staff Evaluations
Prohibition of Referral or Assistance
Reproductive Health and Family Planning
Student Abuse and Neglect
Student and Parent Rights
Student Privacy and Parental Access to Information
Title IX - Sexual Harassment Comprehensive Training
Vulnerable Adult Abuse and Neglect
WEB Guidelines and Expectations
WISD COVID-19 Board Resolution - 9.8.2020
Michigan Educator Evaluation Postings and Assurances - The Framework for Teaching by Charlotte Danielson
• Administrative Guideline
• Board Policy
• Adult Protective Services
• DHS-3200 Report of Actual or Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect
• CPS - Michigan Online Reporting System for Mandated Reporters
• CPS - Michigan Online Reporting System for Mandated Reporters (Tips)
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Arraignment Disclosure
• Enumerated Offenses
• Responsibilities of Administrators and School Board/Governing Boards
• Responsibilities of Certified/Board Approved Staff
• Q & A
Washtenaw Intermediate School District recognizes the importance of ensuring that our website is accessible to those with disabilities.
The WISD ADA compliance page describes our efforts towards fulfilling this goal.
To report a problem with the website, click the link below, leave your comments and contact info, and we will contact you.
© 2021 Washtenaw ISD. All Rights Reserved.