- Have a problem or conflict involving the school district or a department and don't know where to go to solve it.
- Feel your concerns are not being heard.
- Need information about policies and procedures affecting your work environment.
- Believe your rights have been violated or you have not been given due process.
- Need help to resolve or mediate a dispute.
- Feel you have been treated unfairly or insensitively or that you are being subjected to intimidating, bullying or emotionally "toxic" behavior.
- Think that the school district has made an error, but has not acknowledged it.
© 2022 Washtenaw ISD. All Rights Reserved.