Information for School Staff
This information is for both Washtenaw ISD staff and its associated District staff members that participate in the Medicaid School Services Program.
Provider Tip Sheets
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
Random Moment Time Study (RMTS)
The Random Moment Time Study is one of the integral parts of the Medicaid reimbursement process. It is the federally accepted method of documenting the amount of staff time spent on direct service and administrative outreach activities. It is a Medicaid program requirement that helps schools receive federal reimbursement for time spent on allowable related activities.
If your district has identified you as a person who performs activities related to Medicaid and health-related services as part of your job, you have the potential to be randomly selected to participate. If selected, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to your moment that will ask you questions about a specific minute in your day. Your role is to respond to all moments you have been selected for in a timely manner. You will be asked the following questions:
- Were you working during your sample moment?
- Is the service you provided part of the child's medical plan of care or for which medical necessity has been determined?
- Yes - IEP/IFSP
- Yes - medical plan of care other than an IEP/IFSP (i.e. 504, student health plan of care, physician’s order, crisis intervention service)
- Medical necessity established by another method
- No or N/A
- Who was with you?
- What were you doing?
- Are you the student's designated case manager? (for targeted case management only)
Provide truthful and thorough, detailed responses. There are no wrong answers, but if your response is vague, you may be contacted by PCG staff for additional follow-up information.
RMTS Tip Sheets for:
Random Moment Time Study AT*A*GLANCE
How to complete a time study for specific situations that occur (e.g., you were responding to emails, driving to another location, attending a conference or professional development, etc.)
PSSP User's Manual
Table of Contents:
- Accessing Service Capture
- Calendar Views & Shortcuts
- Creating, Editing & Deleting Caseload Groups
- Creating Service Records in Service Capture & Creating Records for Non-Caseload Students
- Creating Multiple Days Logs for One Student
- Creating Multiple Days Logs for Multiple Students
- Creating Group Service Logs
- Scheduling Future Services
- Editing, Deleting & Voiding Service Records
- Creating Private Insert Statements / Monthly Summaries
- Common Error Messages
PSSP Users Manual
False Claims Act Information
ADA & Accessibility
Our School Strives To Ensure Our Website Is Accessible To All Our Visitors
Washtenaw ISD is committed to providing a website that is fully accessible and we are currently in the process of developing a new website to better meet the needs of our customers. Our new website will include improvements to ADA compliance and accessibility, and during this transition, we remain committed to maintaining our existing website's accessibility and usability.
It is the policy and commitment of the Washtenaw Intermediate School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, familial status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any legally protected characteristic, in its educational programs, activities, admissions, or employment policies in accordance with Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, executive order 11246 as amended, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and all other pertinent state and Federal regulations.
|ADA and Title IX Coordinator||ADA and Title IX Coordinator|
1819 S. Wagner Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 994-8100 ext. 1402
Executive Director, HR & Legal Services
1819 S. Wagner Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 994-8100 ext. 1311