Financial & Human Resource systems
Log into the WISD Employee Website via the eSuite HR Portal
- Provide your Username and Password in the appropriate boxes and click LOGIN.
- If you are a new employee: click the Activate Your Account link and follow the instructions.
- If you’ve forgotten your password: click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions.
- If you have forgotten your username: click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. The next screen will show you your username. Then, close that browser window, navigate back to the eSuite HR Portal, and log in using your username.
PD Tracking – KALPA
- Red Rover - Getting Started as an Employee
- Red Rover - Basic Training Video
- Red Rover - How to see your absence history
- Red Rover - How to cancel/delete an absence
Standards for Success
Student Management Systems
- PowerSchool SIS - What's New
- PowerSchool SIS Help - Online Documentation Resource
- PowerSchool SIS - State Reporting Release Notes
- PowerSchool Logins - WISD
PowerSchool Hot Topics
If you do not have access to PowerSchool Community, click here to learn how to create one
Current: September 2023
- Past Hot Topics
How to Request Access to PowerSchool/PowerTeacher (by district)
- YCS and LCS – all access requests to PowerSchool and PowerTeacher must be approved by HR. Please contact the HR department to request access, or submit a CSR ticket and a member of the technology department will submit your request to HR on your behalf.
- PowerSchool/PowerScheduler Setup
- PowerSchool SIS - List Student Function
- Original Head Start Software
Washtenaw ISD operates the Destiny Library System for several of our local districts. The pricing for a consortium system was roughly half of the cost of districts running their own stand-alone systems. It has also allowed local districts to upgrade older library software with a top notch web-based library system, which is available day or night from anywhere and also can be used for asset and text book tracking.
Follow the links below for more information:
Online Student Enrollment
Welcome to the new online enrollment process by Registration Gateway-SRC Solutions, Inc. You will be using the following provided links to connect to the online module to pre-register your student(s) in our schools.
- Gateway Guide
Special Education Group
Document Downloads Section
- Student Agreement For Acceptable Use Of Technology Resources Form
- WISD Authorization Trach Suctioning Form
- WISD Authorization Tube Feeding Form
- WISD Authorization Medications Form
- WISD Permission for Image Publication Authorization Form
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- Excursion Permission Form
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Advisory to Parents
- Swim Permission Form
- School Requirements For Immunizations Form
- Immunization Waiver Information
- Sunscreen Insect Repellent Permission Form
- Record Of Release Form
- Request for Advance Notification By First Class Mail
- WISD School Health Procedures Authorization Form
YCS & LCS Registration Gateway
- YCS Registration Gateway - The Registration Gateway portal is used for students who are new, first time students in the YCS district. For returning students, please navigate to YCS Registration Gateway Update (URL below)
- YCS Registration Gateway Update - Families of returning YCS students, please contact your students school prior to updating your students enrollment through RG Update. This step is required before you will be able to access RG Update. Thank you.
- LCS Registration Gateway
Communication and Notification Systems
Our school district has moved to the SchoolMessenger notification system to provide communiqué to our students, staff members, and the community at large on such matters as admissions, general interest activities, campus emergencies, and building system outages and/or school closings. By signing up for and registering your contact information with SchoolMessenger, you are assured of timely communications from WISD..
In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver that information we kindly request that you create your own contact profile using SchoolMessenger's web portal.
How to sign up for School Messenger
Updated information: Even if you've already signed up for SchoolMessenger alerts, please read the following and update your SchoolMessenger account accordingly. Your notifications will not work correctly until you update your Organization Settings in your account.
If you have already created a School Messenger account, and have not updated your Organization Settings, the you will need to revisit your account to update your Organization Settings.
The following processes are explained in the Setting Up SchoolMessenger document:
- Creating a new account in SchoolMessenger: If you have not created an account in SchoolMessenger, please follow the instructions titled "Steps To Setting Up Your Account For The First Time"
- Updating your account in SchoolMessenger: If you have already created an account in SchoolMessenger, please follow the instructions titled "Steps For Changing Your Account Settings, After You Have Set Up Your Account"
- Removing your SchoolMessenger Account
Document Retention and Forms
WISD uses CEO Document Imaging as its document and digital asset management solution. CEO Document Imaging is a court approved solution for electronic file storage. Hard copy documents, after having been properly scanned into and filed by the WISD CEO system, can be destroyed according to district policy, avoiding excessive storage costs, thereby saving the district money.
Access to the CEO system is restricted to employees in need. The repository, for scan/file purposes, can only be accessed from a campus computer with special software installed. Special permissions must be granted to view any document in the repository.
To gain access to the repository please submit a CSR request seeking access to CEO. Please let us know the department files you need access to and who authorizes this request. The authorizer will determine the level of access you will be granted. If you have questions please see your program supervisor or call 1286 for help. We will review your application and follow up as soon as possible. If training is needed, Technology will be happy to assist.
- Google Trainings Recording Archive
- How to Add an Account for Google
- How to Access Google Apps and Classroom
- How to Log in to Gmail - Student
- How Can I View my Outlook 365 Calendar in my Google Calendar?
Training – Wizer
- What is Wizer?
- The WISD ITSecurity Team works with Wizer to provide monthly security awareness training modules to help protect ourselves, our organization, and your families from cyber-attacks. To provide this training, we have partnered with Wizer Security Awareness Training.
- What should I look for?
- You will receive an email from Wizer at firstname.lastname@example.org sent to your washtenawisd.org email address.
- What will the training be?
- The training consists of a series of short, interactive videos that should take no more than 30 minutes to complete. We ask that you watch these videos within the next 30 days. In the future, we will also conduct phishing exercises and simulations to further reinforce the training.
- Who needs to take the training?
- All WISD Staff.
- What kind of tasks may be assigned to me?
- The training may include tasks such as video training, gaming, monthly videos, and acknowledging policies.
Cisco Secure Endpoint
- What is Secure Endpoint?
- Cisco’s Secure Endpoint is a single-agent solution that provides comprehensive protection, detection, response, and user access coverage to defend against many kinds of Cyber Threats.
- How is the WISD Technology Department using Secure Endpoint?
- The Technology Department uses Secure Endpoint to provide widespread protection from Cyber threats, malware, bad website connections, and more on all WISD student, staff, and faculty computing equipment.
- What is Securly Filter?
- Securly Filter is a cloud-based web filtering solution developed specifically for schools.
- How is the WISD using Securly Filter?
- Securly Filter can help to ensure CIPA compliance, make filtering web content in classrooms simple and flexible, and provide a level of visibility and control over WISD devices that are on our network. Securly can help protect against malicious websites as well as provide a way to remediate and block further malicious activity occurring as WISD devices access the web.
Contacting Technology for Support
If you are having a problem, we want to hear from you!
Entering a Customer Service Request (CSR)
If you are experiencing a technical problem please navigate to the CSR Ticket Login Page and enter your WISD network username and password in the appropriate fields. After you login, create a ticket describing the problem. The tickets generated by the system send alerts to everyone in Technology, so we will see your ticket and respond.
Calling the Help Desk
If your problem is an emergency, call us at x1286 or (734) 994-8100 x 1286. The phones are manned M-F; 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Customers requesting support, who are not employees of WISD, should still call the Help Desk number. If we can help you, we will.
ADA & Accessibility
Our School Strives To Ensure Our Website Is Accessible To All Our Visitors
Washtenaw ISD is committed to providing a website that is fully accessible and we are currently in the process of developing a new website to better meet the needs of our customers. Our new website will include improvements to ADA compliance and accessibility, and during this transition, we remain committed to maintaining our existing website's accessibility and usability.
It is the policy and commitment of the Washtenaw Intermediate School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, familial status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any legally protected characteristic, in its educational programs, activities, admissions, or employment policies in accordance with Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, executive order 11246 as amended, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and all other pertinent state and Federal regulations.
|ADA and Title IX Coordinator||ADA and Title IX Coordinator|
1819 S. Wagner Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 994-8100 ext. 1402
Executive Director, HR & Legal Services
1819 S. Wagner Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 994-8100 ext. 1311