Have Software Installed
If you have software that needs to be installed on your WISD computer, please put in a CSR to have this done.
In the Description, please include the software that needs to be installed and the asset tag of the computer the software is to be installed on. If it is new software that has not been previously evaluated by the Security team, that will need to occur first. Once approved, the Desktop team will reach out to install the software.
If you need app(s) installed on a WISD iPad, please submit a CSR to have this done.
In the Description, please include the names of the app(s) and the asset tag of the iPads that it will need to be installed on. If it is an app that has not been previously evaluated by the Security team, that will need to occur first. If the app is paid, you will need to obtain supervisor approval. No supervisor approval is needed for free apps. Once approved, the app will be pushed remotely to your iPad via our Apple Device Manager. The next time the iPad connects to Wi-Fi the app will be installed.
Installing a WISD Network Printer
- From the Desktop, select File Explorer from the Taskbar.
- Locate and select "This PC" on the left-hand side and open the P: drive near the bottom. (You MUST be on the WISD network to access this location)
- Double-click your printer from the available list. Each printer should take at most a minute to install.
- Please Note: Some printers might not be available in this drive. Please call x1286 if you need help or have any questions.
How to login to CSR HelpDesk IT Ticketing Service
If you have any issues please call x1286 to report the problem.
- Go to https://ithelp.washtenawisd.org/HomePage.do
- Login with your username (without @ portion for WISD employees) and your Outlook password. Please pay attention to the third row. It should say WISD for WISD employees. Click on login:
- In addition to the WISD, this HelpDesk system is serving Lincoln and Ypsilanti Consolidated Schools. If you have an account with one of the district email addresses, you should login this way to the CSR service:
- Please enter your username, without @ portion for Ycschools.us or Lincolnk12.org employee.
- If you have multiple accounts in the system (washtenawisd.org, @ycschools.us, @lincolnk12.org) you need to enter the complete email address i.e., @ycschools.us OR @lincolnk12.org.
- Enter the password that is given to your CSR account (not necessarily the same as your email)
- In third line, please select Local Authentication
- You get the fourth line which you should select Not in Domain option
- Lastly, click on Log in:
- Once you log in on the homepage, click on Report and Issue OR in top menu click on Requests, then click on New (with Plus sign near it), then click on others on left side to see template options to create a new request. Please keep in mind that explaining the problem with as many details as you can and providing contact info and the time you are available would result in a faster resolution.
ADA & Accessibility
Our School Strives To Ensure Our Website Is Accessible To All Our Visitors
Washtenaw ISD is committed to providing a website that is fully accessible and we are currently in the process of developing a new website to better meet the needs of our customers. Our new website will include improvements to ADA compliance and accessibility, and during this transition, we remain committed to maintaining our existing website's accessibility and usability.
It is the policy and commitment of the Washtenaw Intermediate School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, familial status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any legally protected characteristic, in its educational programs, activities, admissions, or employment policies in accordance with Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, executive order 11246 as amended, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and all other pertinent state and Federal regulations.
|Title IX Coordinator||ADA and Title IX Coordinator|
1819 S. Wagner Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 994-8100 ext. 1402
Executive Director, HR & Legal Services
1819 S. Wagner Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 994-8100 ext. 1311