COVID-19 Resources & Updates
Thank you to our WISD community for your continued patience and understanding as WISD administration continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it evolves. Like all of you, we are concerned about the impact it will have on the health and safety of our students, families, staff, and broader community.
Stay Updated on COVID-19:
- Washtenaw County Health Department
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
If you have any questions or concerns about coronavirus, please contact us via our COVID-19 Let’s Talk portal so we can ensure all questions and concerns are addressed.
2022-23 School Year Updates (Current Year)
- School Year Health and Safety Update (8/25/2022)
2021-22 School Year Updates
Please be advised: 2021-22 protocols and policies may no longer be in effect. See the current school year's protocols and policies for the most up-to-date information.
- WISD Health and Safety Update (6/30/2022)
- June Student Growth Data Presentation (6/14/2022)
- WISD Health and Safety Update - May 13, 2022 (5/13/2022)
- WISD's Updated COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan (3/8/2022)
- WISD Health and Safety Update - March 8, 2022 (3/8/2022)
- WISD Family Update (2/25/2022)
- Board of Education Update: Instructional Goals & February Growth Data (2/8/2022)
- WISD Health and Safety Update - January 1, 2022 (1/9/2022)
- New Year Update (1/2/2022)
- Winter Break Letter (12/15/2022)
- WISD's Updated COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan (8/24/2021)
- Family Letter re: WISD Staff Vaccination and Antigen Testing (8/23/2021)
- Family Welcome Back Letter (8/11/2021)
2020-21 School Year Updates
Please be advised: 2020-21 protocols and policies may no longer be in effect. See the current school year's protocols and policies for the most up-to-date information.
- WISD's Updated COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan - June 2021 (6/22/2021)
- Year End Goal Reporting - ECOL Learning Plan 2020-2021 (June 2021)
- WISD Instruction Update - May 12, 2021 (5/12/2021)
- WISD Instruction Update - April 9, 2021 (4/9/2021)
- COVID-19 Update - Letter from WISD and the Washtenaw County Health Department (4/8/2021)
- Spring Break and Travel Letter (3/18/2021)
- WISD Instruction Update - February 24, 2021 (2/24/2021)
- WISD's Updated COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan - Feburary 2021 (2/23/2021)
- WISD Instruction Update - February 10, 2021 (2/10/2021)
- Goal Reporting - ECOL Learning Plan 2020-2021 (2/1/2021)
- Training on delivery, access, and use of virtual content for the ECOL Plan (1/14/2021)
- WISD Instruction Update - January 13, 2021 (1/13/2021)
- WISD Instruction Update - December 8, 2020 (12/8/2020)
- Update to WISD's Programs and Administrative Office (released 11/18/2020)
- Washtenaw Schools and the Washtenaw County Health Department Issue Joint Call to Action (released 10/12/2020)
- Health and Safety Signs at WISD Facilities
- WISD's Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan (ECOL) (approved 8/22/2020; re-approved 1/12/2021)
- WISD's COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan - Outdated (This version no longer active/please see above; approved 8/11/2020) with an overview available here.
- WISD's Early Childhood COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan Addendum (approved 8/26/2020) with an EC addendum overview available here.
- WISD's Return to Work Plan (approved 7/3/2020)
- WISD's Continuity of Learning Plan (approved 4/14/2020)
- WISD's Early Childhood Continuity of Learning Plan Addendum (approved 5/4/2020)
ADA & Accessibility
Our School Strives To Ensure Our Website Is Accessible To All Our Visitors
Washtenaw ISD is committed to providing a website that is fully accessible and we are currently in the process of developing a new website to better meet the needs of our customers. Our new website will include improvements to ADA compliance and accessibility, and during this transition, we remain committed to maintaining our existing website's accessibility and usability.
It is the policy and commitment of the Washtenaw Intermediate School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, familial status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any legally protected characteristic, in its educational programs, activities, admissions, or employment policies in accordance with Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, executive order 11246 as amended, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and all other pertinent state and Federal regulations.
|Title IX Coordinator||ADA and Title IX Coordinator|
1819 S. Wagner Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 994-8100 ext. 1402
Executive Director, HR & Legal Services
1819 S. Wagner Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 994-8100 ext. 1311